TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
-- hmmm that is a good one. I wish that we could all be together. Part of our family is going to visit inlaws for Christmas.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
-- We started a new tradition last year. Everyone comes over and has breakfast (egg casserole, of course), and after breakfast we see what each other has stuffed in our stockings. (we all bring little goodies to put in each others stocking ;)
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
-- I would say a cruise vacation for me and my family
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
-- we go look at the "tacky" lights in town. It is a huge thing for us!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
-- uhm... Sorry and Chinese Checkers! (aging myself, I think)
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
-- NO opening gifts until after breakfast!! (Santa stuff is excluded!)
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
-- I think a cabin int he mountains would be awesome! Esp if it snowed!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
XBox 360 250 GB with Kinect
Nintendo Red DSi XL Bundles
Super Super Mario Bundle - with Free Charge Station!