Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Meet Me On Monday blog hop

OK... I have 5 questions to answer :)

Questions:

1. What is the best dish you can make?
hmmmm... that's a tough one... I guess Id have to say my macaroni salad is my most requested dish

2. How often do you change your sheets?
I'm supposed to change them??  Just kidding!! weekly!

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
I would have to say from Richmond, VA to Novia Scotia, Canada

4. What is your favorite fruit?
Watermelon... love me some watermelon

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Breakfast for dinner... love me some breakfast

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I would love your macaroni salad recipe!

Sarah said...

Virginia to Nova Scotia? That's definitely a long trip :). And I'll take bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Unknown said...

Hi,

I would choose breakfast anytime. Sometimes we have pancakes and sasuage for breakfast.

Im your newest follower from Mom Blogger.

http://rwriterjourney.blogspot.com/

Debbie Does Coupons said...

Following you back from Saturday stalk
Debbie Does Coupons