Friday, October 15, 2010

I hate having my picture taken

I really do... It's amazing how the camera put weight on you... so if 3 are pointed at you, do you gain 30 pounds in your picture?  Well, I'm going with that one!  ('cause surely I don't really look like that... do I?)

Just kidding... I know better!  But back to my point.  I hate having my picture taken.  Now I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully  made.. but my aging face and sagging body parts did not get that memo!  I did, however, find a picture my hubby took whilst we were on vacation last week, that I fell in love with...


This one right here!---->

Now, isn't that the sweetest look we are sharing? 

Well, I think it is, but the back side of the look is she was trying to put sand down my shirt!  The little monkey!!

hmmm... I think I will take all of my pictures looking up like that.... you can't tell my neck wrinkles that way..

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What a sweet moment! Or at least it looks like one! ;)

Traci66 said...

Those are the moments that are the best. I noticed you have some holiday event buttons on your side bar. You can grab mine and get 4 extra entries in all of my giveaways for the event. It will also count towards all of my sisters giveaways too. She is at http://heckofabunch.blogspot.com and me http://traci66.blogspot.com

CB said...

You are so cute - that is a really sweet picture.
I had to laugh because I always try to find the best angle in pictures too. I have found if I stand and lean forward slightly I tend to look thinner - ha ha!

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

LOL you are too funny. I'm following you as well but wanted to stop back by. Still love your little google eyes!