Monday, September 27, 2010

Diamond Earrings, Anyone?

A week or so ago, I came across an offer for free earrings.  All I had to do was mention  their website on my Facebook page, Twitter, or blog and pay the $3.77 shipping to receive them.  That's it!

Why would they do that?  Well, I am so glad you asked!  They are trying to get the word out about their website HERE ! Word of mouth is the best advertisment!  Why pay thousands on commercials or ads when you can give away beautiful simulated diamond earrings to everyone who goes to their site and pays the $3.77 shipping? 

They arrived today!  Can I tell you that they are beautiful?  I really am impressed with how nice they look.  Granted, they are simulated stones, but they are quite lovely! 

Post on your social media site of choice, visit their site, and take advantage of this offer before it's too late.  You don't want to miss this!!

No comments: